Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Gorgeous Couple and Some Cool Locations

This past weekend I had a chance to do a session with two gorgeous teens, out by the Flint River. Despite the cold and the wind, these two were such great sports! I had so much fun photographing them. We had some fabulous locations, too ... by the river, in the woods, and by a neighbor's rustic old barn (my favorite!).

Here's your sneak peek, Leslie & Percy. Normally I try to stick to just a few, but it was too difficult to narrow it down! I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for letting me capture a bit of your romance. =) I'll have the rest of your photos ready to look at soon after the Christmas holidays.











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE them and can't wait to see the rest. You really DID capture who they are. I am truly amazed, Marla. I am so glad we had you come out...even in the freezing temps. You were quite the sport yourself. Thanks again for keeping in touch and being so flexible:)

Kathi Posey- Leslie's Mom

Kathy P said...

these are beautiful marla! i absolutley LOVE the lighting on the 4th image!

Anonymous said...

Marla, you are truly gifted! Beautiful pictures! These pictures will be treasured by our families for generations to come!
Sonia Burnett - Percy's Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the first one--gorgeous lighting!!