Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A New Place for Art

I've been looking for some kind of antique cabinet to put in the breakfast room, to store the girls' art supplies. Imagine how thrilled I was to find this gorgeous antique cabinet! The store owner said its called a pot belly kitchen cabinet because the two lower drawers are big gins shaped like a pot belly. =) How fun is that?! Anyway, its working out great for storing all the crayons, markets, paper, color books, etc. for the girls. The main thing is that its all in one central location, and they can get to it themselves. They both just love to color and draw these days. Now if I can just find a nice antique table/chairs to replace what I currently have!!

Here's one of the new cabinet, and a few of the girls exploring their artistic sides. =) The ones of the girls were actually taken before we got the new cabinet.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that new cabinet Marla! and the photos of the girls are sweet...