Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Love

When my cousin and his wife asked if they could hire me to take their family photos this year I was thrilled! Our kids have grown up together, and since moving from Tampa two years ago we miss them terribly. Kelli and Monty have been two of my biggest supporters, both personally and professionally. While we were living in Tampa there were times that I don't know what I would have done without them. Nothing beats family.

They chose a beautiful location, with plenty of sentimental value -- the butterfly garden at the church where they were married, and where the boys were christened. After a cloudy, rainy day, the sun decided to make an unexpected appearance, bring with it the typical hot and humid FL temps to make us all sweaty. But you know what ... I think it made the perfect spot to capture this family's love and affection for one another.

Enjoy your sneak peek.







No comments: