Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I want to take a moment to wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day. Dad, you never fail to make me laugh, you'll do anything for me, and I truly admire all you have accomplished. You never give yourself enough credit! I'm so proud to be your daughter.


And lest I forget, the other important man in my life, my husband. Happy Father's Day, honey. I'm blessed, I truly am, to have married you. You're always there to support me. I can't imagine my life without you! You do so much for me and our girls. You are an amazing Dad ... I couldn't ask for better. I love how nothing is ever too much trouble for your girls. I love how patient and tolerant you are with them, how you'll play any girly game they want without complaint. We're so proud of you ... and we love you. :)

No comments: