Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I've been accused of not keeping up with my blog lately, particularly when it comes to my own two girls. It's true!! I've got loads of stuff to edit, from our trip to Chattanooga during Fall Break, to some jumping shots of Sarah, to some Halloween party stuff from the weekend. These are from this evening, just before we went to a Halloween event at a local church for trick or treating. The girls had a great time!! Aren't you proud of me, I stopped my other editing and got these done so I could actually post them *on* Halloween. :-)

I played with a little color pop on these, just for fun. They're a little more over the top than my usual color but hey ... it's Halloween!

These are especially for my brother ... enjoy your little nieces, Chad!!







1 comment:

Mary-Ella said...

so sweet marla!!!