Friday, October 05, 2007

A Sneaky Peeky for Erin

Yesterday I did Erin's maternity session. I was so thrilled and excited that she asked me to photograph her and her family. She's such a beautiful pregnant gal, and sweet as can be.

I really enjoyed photographing you and your family, Erin! Thanks for letting me be a part of this special time. I should have your proofs ready in a couple of weeks. :) Enjoy your sneak peek.

By the way, Erin is a fellow photographer, so be sure to check out her gorgeous work on her blog.





6 comments:

erin said...

Yay Marla!!! Thanks for showing these off. I'll answer your email in just a bit... :-)

Renee said...

OMG, Marla! You rock! And Erin you look beautiful!

Shannon said...

Marla...Erin...that is so cool!! Look at the big beautiful bump!! Great shots....hope we get to see more!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! just beautiful! you did a great job on these marla!

Ren said...

OoooooooooooOoooooooOoooooO

I've already told you but have to say again how MUCH I freakin' LOVE that last photograph!!!

Stephanie said...

MARLA! What a great job :) She looks beee-u-ti-ful!