Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Anderson Kids

I had so much fun with this crazy group! They were non-stop energy and kept me laughing the whole time. As the mom of two girls, spending time with these three rough and tumble boys (and their sweet, sassy sister) was quite an experience. They kept me on my toes, especially the twins. =) Lets just say I'm glad potty-humor is so effective with boys!

Here's a sneak peek for their mom. Enjoy!









This particular twin was a bit of a challenge! He did not want to take pictures, and he made me work for it. =)

I've got quite a few shots like this one ...


... and this one ...


... and this one ...


BUT, with a little patience, a bit of persistence, and a whole bunch of silliness ...

I also got a few like this one ...


and this one ... Isn't he a cutie?!



And an outtake for fun .... here's what happens when you ask for some silly faces!


BTW, I have not idea why but the web is making my colors FLAT. Grrrr. I'll see if I can fix that later.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Your backlighting is perfect. The one of the little girl is your best ever!

Jill said...

These are great! I especially love the one of the girl. Her dimple is beautiful... she could be an American Girl doll!