Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!

Don't you just love the gorgeous spring weather we've been having? It reminds me that we how lucky we are to live in such a beautiful place. Anyway, spring is a good time to take stock and say a BIG GIANT THANK YOU to all of my clients. I want you all to know how much I appreciate your business and your support. Without you I'd have no business.

Repeat Clients
As a THANK YOU for your support, I'm running a spring promotion for repeat clients. Book a session for the months of May or June and receive 50% off your session fee and a complimentary 11x14.

MOMS Club (Madison South)
Happy Mother's Day! As a fellow mom and MOMs Club member, you deserve something special, too. When you book a session for the months of May and June receive 50% off your session fee.

AVAILABILITY
I am only available for a limited number of sessions per month. Be sure to book early in order to get the scheduled date you desire. Spring and summer dates fill up quickly!

Heading to the Beach this Summer?
I will be available for a very limited number of beach sessions on the Florida/Alabama Gulf Coast this summer. I am currently booking for mid-late June. Beach sessions may be scheduled at Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Perdido Key, Destin, and Seaside. If you are interested, please contact me for details.

Maternity & Newborns
I still need a few more maternity, newborn, and 2009 high school seniors for some of my current projects. For a limited time, with a signed model release you will receive 50% off your session fee and a complimentary 8x10. Please contact me for more details.

And what's a post without a picture?!

No comments: