Monday, November 13, 2006

Are You Ready for Some Football??

I love football season! More specifically, Buccaneer football season. Now that I am a transplanted Bucs fan, I had to switch satellite companies so that I can get the NFL Sunday ticket. I rarely miss a game. I am even slogging through this painful 2-6 season and still watching all of the games (and it is not easy to watch!). What's funny is that until we lived in Tampa I never even liked football. Yep, that's right, in fact, I really couldn't stand watching. Living in BucLand though, you can't help but get caught up in the fever. I admit it, I got caught up. I was hooked the year they went to the NFC championship and lost to the Rams ... and I've never looked back. I have to miss tonight's game, but hey, that's what the DVR is for!




Ok, so its not the greatest photo, but sometimes we take what we can get.





I got to see the second half. This pretty much sums up how I feel about the game ... and the season!

No comments: