Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursdays Are No Fun

I know, most people hate Mondays. Not me. I hate Thursdays. Why, you might be wondering, would I hate Thursdays? Seems like an innocent enough day of the week, right? WRONG! Not in this house, anyway. Why? After three straight days of preschool, throw in a little ballet on Tuesday, three or four days straight of playing with her friend, and by Thursday my little Sarah is a big 'ole grouchy pants. She was so tired this afternoon, that she actually fell asleep sitting next to me, while I was talking to my mom on the phone! So, to cheer myself up about how rough Thursdays are (we get the whine channel in loud and clear on these days) ... here's something I like a little better ... Saturdays!









And, because I'm trying to take at least one photo a day ... here's one of Anna from this morning. She was running around the room, playing with one of Sarah's hats. Of course she would keep it on for maybe 10 seconds at a time! I know the focus isn't the greatest, but it was such a sweet moment.

No comments: