Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Over on my project 365 blog (one slice a day), where I've been falling waaaaay behind, I've been tagged by Luisa and Jess! I'm supposed to come up with 6 weird or strange things about me. Me, weird or strange?! Perish the thought! :)

1. I absolutely *must* have the silverware organized a certain way in the dishwasher.
2. I can't stand it when my husband leaves our bedroom closet door open ... drives me batty.
3. I am a walking static electricity magnet ... I get shocked all the time.
4. I refuse to let my kids watch the PBS Kids show Caillou because the kid has such a whiny voice.
5. I have to sleep on my own pillow, and I always take it with me if going to be away overnight.
6. I don't like to wear slippers in the winter, but I have to have my fuzzy socks to stay warm.

Now I'm off to figure out 6 people to tag!

Ok, Roseann, Renee, Julie M, Julie B, Stephanie, & Sheila ... you're it!

3 comments:

Jess said...

i'm the same way with closet doors. i ahte when i lay down to go to bed, get all warm and cozy, and notice the closet door open. i *have* to get up and close it. lol

Julie said...

I'm tagging you back!!!!

LOL, this time it is six things that make you very happy. Then link back to my blog.

Tag six more people, smiley girl.

Unknown said...

Haha-- I hate slippers! My husband keeps trying to buy them for me and I never wear them.

And what is up with Caillou? So whiny!