Thursday, August 30, 2007

More Evening Light

A while back I posted some shots that I took of Sarah at my parents' house. You can see the rest here. I finally got around to editing a couple more. She was really having fun with things, and being a bit silly in some of them.



Can't decide if I like the b/w or the color version best. Any thoughts?




Recently I've been tagged by a few of my fellow photographer friends. I'm supposed to come up with 8 interesting or little known things about me. Renee L., Stephanie, and Julie M., I promise to get working on it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh marla, i love the expression on her face! priceless! love that bench too!

and i think i prefer the black and white version better.

Mary-Ella said...

hey marla - you've been tagged again! see my blog - list of 4's