Monday, September 03, 2007

Lotsa Taggin' Goin' On

Recently I was tagged by Renee L., Stephanie, and Julie M to list 8 interesting or little-known things about myself. Ok, this is really hard!! I'm not that interesting. :) And, I'm pretty much an open book. Anyway, here goes.
  1. I'm 35 and just celebrated my 18th wedding anniversary.
  2. We waited 12 years to have kids.
  3. I can't stand to have the silverware in the dishwasher unorganized. It has to be grouped by like utensils.
  4. I'm addicted to the soap Days of Our Lives, but until recently I hadn't watched it since the early 90's.
  5. I love to sing ... but I can't carry a tune to save my life.
  6. A perfect weekend morning is hanging out in my jammies and fuzzy socks, and staying in bed with a good book.
  7. I used to show my two labs in dog shows.
  8. I grew up completely uninterested in football ... but now I'm a huge Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan.
And finally, Sheila has tagged me for a List of Fours.

4 Jobs I've Had
Business Analyst
Technical Consultant
Computer Support
Hm, can't think of any others

4 Places I've Lived
Whidbey Island, WA
Japan
Monterey, CA
Tampa, FL

4 Favorite TV Shows
Grey's Anatomy
Ugly Betty
Desperate Housewives
Days of Our Lives

4 Places I've Been on Vacation
Thailand
Hong Kong
Sonoma, CA
Kennebunkport, ME


4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
When Harry Met Sally
Bridgette Jones' Diary
You've Got Mail
10 Things I Hate About You

4 favorite dishes
Mac & Cheese (the homemade kind)
Lasagna
Fried Shrimp (fresh!)
Blackened Trigger fish

4 Websites I Visit
Profootballtalk.com
ILP, other photography forums
Favorite photography blogs
Recipezaar.com

4 Places I'd Like to Be....
Italy
Spain
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Maine

4 People I'm Tagging
Renee O.
Brenda
Julie B.
Lyndsay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK .. marla .. I'm on it!!
Great list BTW .. and the pics below are awsome!!

Mary-Ella said...

love the new banner marla!!!