Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Big, Bright, Rainbow of an Umbrella

I was in desperate need of a new umbrella. I seriously have lost every umbrella I own, with the exception of this really ugly one my mom lent me (sorry, Mom). This time I decided to buy a really big one, especially for those days when we're stuck at the bus stop in the rain. But, I will admit ... I looked for one with really bright, fun colors because I knew it would look good in photos. :)









Note: Did you notice ... I finally put up a new banner! Whaddaya think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the picture of sarah and anna.

Anonymous said...

love it marla! hopefully you won't have to use it too often other than for photo shoots! :)

Ren said...

Love the colours!

Your photos are rocking lately!!!

Mary-Ella said...

beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

these are wonderful Marla! and aint that the truth about the ugly ones. I never lose those...