Friday, January 04, 2008

A Contest for the New Year

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of my clients for supporting me this past year, as I got my business off the ground. I've enjoyed working with each and every one of you!!

To celebrate the end of 2007, I thought it was time for a contest!! It was so hard to pick my favorite client images from the past year, and there are so many more shots I wanted to include. A few of you were my early-day guinea pigs and let me practice on you, so I've included your shots here, too. To be fair though, I limited it to one shot per family.

Please feel free to forward the link to this post on to family and friends so they can vote, too. One vote per household, please! Voting will be open until Monday, January 14th at 12:00 AM (CST).

So what does the winner get?? Their winning image as an 11x14 (or 12x12) print.

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


#12


#13


#14

1 comment:

Jen said...

Beautiful images! I love so many of them :)