Thursday, January 17, 2008

Two Winners ... Instead of One

I've decided to declare two winners from my blog contest, rather than one. Why? Because the rules apparently weren't clear, and as far as I can determine, everyone's intentions were in the right place. I have thrown out all of the duplicate votes from the same IP addresses, and removed all votes solicited from large, public forums. I think this leveled the playing field back to where it should have been. =) Once I did that, the top two vote getters were pretty close. So, I have decided they will both be getting their 11x14 image. Congratulations to Percy and to little Gavin. I'll have your photo for you soon.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome....thanks for having the contest...! all of the other pictures were great too altho we all know baby pictures are the best... ;) and we cant wait to get the other's we've ordered...