Friday, February 01, 2008

My Two Silly Girls

I know, I know, its been a while since I've updated my blog. I'm a bad blogger! But I'm making up for it with a slew of new photos. These are just some of my girls being the silly things that they are. =) I love how goofy and silly they like to be. Anna had a great time doing her own little photo shoot with me. I think the part she liked best was when she got two peanut butter M&Ms afterwards!!











Yesterday I baked a batch of brownies for a friend who just had a baby. Sarah helped me by pouring in the oil, then stirring it all up. Afterwards she got to enjoy her favorite part of making brownies ... licking the spoon and the bowl! She got just a tiny bit carried away. =)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do need to blog more often! Your pictures make us smile! We can relate with them because they touch they child in us!

Anonymous said...

Oops! I meant to say "the" child in us! :)

Anonymous said...

Marla,
I'm not sure if I was the recipient of the brownies that Sarah helped you make (the ones that I did get were wonderful), but your story made me smile because there's hardly a meal I can make these days where Ian doesn't have me pull up his "cooking chair" so that he can do the pouring or mixing or otherwise being involved. Honestly, I hope he never outgrows wanting to "help mama." Sharon