Friday, September 26, 2008

Back to Tampa

We're going back to Tampa. No, not to live! Just a visit. But its the first visit since we moved away almost 2.5 years ago. I'm so excited to see family and friends!!

Some of you may remember the gorgeous little girl below. She was one of my first portfolio building experiences and this is still one of my all-time favorite shots. And her mom and dad have asked to book a session while I'm down their way. YAY! I can't wait to photograph her and her sister (who is equally gorgeous).

There's a good chance I may have time to do one additional session while I'm in Tampa (the week of October 5th). If you're interested, email me at info@marlalaramie.com.




SCHEDULE & AVAILABILITY
If you're thinking about a session for holiday images, don't forget about my Holiday Minis. If you're interested, book soon, spots are filling up and are almost full. Download the Holiday Mini Flyer HERE.

For regular portrait sessions, my October calendar is full and I'm booking into November.

The deadline for ordering holiday cards will be December 1st. Any orders after this date are not guaranteed prior to December 25th.

Any prints ordered after December 10th are not guaranteed prior to December 25th.

No comments: