Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ballerinas

Dance. Gymnastics. Back to Dance. Sarah loves both dance and gymnastics, but each year she seems to flip back and forth. This year she wanted to do both dance and gymnastics, but we told her she had to choose one. We told her maybe next year she can do both. I think one activity is plenty for her age, especially knowing her attention span. So far she is loving dance and glad she chose it. I think she really missed it last year. We'll see how it goes!

Earlier this year I PROMISED Anna that once she was potty trained she could take dance class. We started training at the beginning of the summer, and after a four day battle of wills, she was a breeze to train. She's had very few accidents since then, and they are pretty rare now. So when it came time to sign up for dance class, I followed through on my promise. And she loves it. Her class is a combination ballet and tap. The last ten minutes of class they let the parents come in and watch. They are so adorable!

I love how sweet they look in their leotards and tights, with their hair pulled up. Naturally I needed a few shots of them dressed for dance class. =) These were my favorites, so I put them into a couple of storyboards.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are positively gorgeous captures!