Friday, September 19, 2008

A New Look ... Coming SOON! ... and a Contest too!

I started this blog in November 2006 ... almost two whole years ago. I still can't quite believe its been that long already. And I officially started my business a year ago THIS MONTH. The first year has flown by. I've learned so much and met so many wonderful people. I am so blessed to be able to do something I love so much. And I have been blessed with some of the best clients EVER. So, thank you!!!

Iit's time for a few changes around here, don'tcha think?! Check back ONE WEEK FROM MONDAY for a brand spankin' new blog with a fresh new look and feel. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to show it off. I will be kicking off the new blog with some fun things ... including a posting frenzy and a commitment to blog more regularly. Look for the new link and debut on Monday, September 29th, to mark my one year anniversary since launching Marla Laramie Photography.

BLOG CONTEST
In the mean time, to celebrate my first full year in business, I'll be posting every day leading up to the launch of the new blog. AND ... I've got a fun little contest for you to participate in. Ok, so you probably want the contest details! Here goes:

Here's all you have to do ... post a comment to this post and tell me what you'd like to see on the new blog. Can't think of anything? Just tell me what you like best about this blog. Can't think of anything? Just leave me some love. =) That's it ... just one teeny, tiny comment left on this post. When I debut the new blog on the 29th, I will randomly draw one name from the comments section of this post for a $10 STARBUCKS GIFT CARD. Be sure to leave your email address with your comment, so I can contact the winner.

And what's a post without some pictures?! Here's two recent one of my sassy, silly, stinkers (say that five times fast!!). =)


3 comments:

mamajenn said...

Wooohooo! You know me, Marla! I love me some Starbucks. :) I do love checking your blog and seeing your great pictures. I love how you combine your personal pictures with the professional shoots that you take. It's nice to see them both on your blog.

erin said...

Love that you're doing this. Am I allowed to join in the contest?! =)

And I promise I'll be answering your email soon. What a crazy week this has been!

Marla said...

Thanks, Jenn, your comments are very helpful!

Thanks, Erin! Of course you are allowed to join the contest!!