Thursday, July 19, 2007

Finally ... A Photo Wall for Me ... Well, Almost

I finally did it ... I ordered the photos for my photo wall! Eventually you might realize a photographer actually lives here. This is just a rough idea of how its going to look. I took my mock-up template and plopped it down on a photo I took of the wall, so I can visualize things better. I used the skew tool in Photoshop to try to make it look a little more like realistic (yeah, I know it doesn't). I wanted to take a photo straight-on, but couldn't get a wide enough angle because of the entertainment center behind me. :) Now I just have to get some frames!!

Note: Click on the photo to get a larger view.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks great marla! that must have taken you forever to lay out! :)

be sure to take a picture of the real pictures once you've finished!