Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Two Favorite Girls

Although I've been working on post processing my backlog of photos, I didn't take a single new shot for two week ... that must be some kind of record for me. So the last day or two I've taken a few quick shots of the girls. This first one was playing around using my new light meter. The second one was Anna is a rare willing mood! She wanted to play with my camera ... of course I said "no way"! So I asked her if she wanted me to take her picture ... surprisingly the answer was "yes mommy ... take-y picher".




5 comments:

e said...

sweet sweet girls!

these are beautiful shots.

tell me about your light meter?!?
do you like it?

e

erin said...

GORGEOUS! I especially love that shot of Anna.

Kelly said...

Wow I just love the one of your yongest. She looks so sweet! They are beautiful.

Kathy P said...

very cute marla! i totally hear ya on the back log of pictures! i'm in the same boat! :)

Marla said...

Thanks girls!

E, I really do like my new light meter. I'm still figuring out how to work it in various lighting situations, but it really has helped. I got the Sekonic L-358. I ordered it from a vendor on e-bay.