Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Before & After

Have I mentioned how lucky I am? I have some of the best clients E V E R. Not only did this beautiful Mama pose for me tirelessly with her maternity session, and not only did she and her family patiently try everything I asked with the newborn session, but she let me come back for more. I got everything I needed the first time around, but there were just a few little things we ran out of time to try. I've been dying to do a before/after shot, so thank you, Christa, for indulging me!!



And one more, just for fun. =) Have I mentioned how much I love newborns?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have that before and after!

Anonymous said...

WOW, the before and after shots are breathtaking! what a stunning memory you've created!
well done!

Anonymous said...

I love the before & after storyboard too! What a fantastic way to remember.

Anonymous said...

truly beautiful images