Saturday, July 26, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

This summer has been so, so busy! I've really enjoyed meeting new clients, and reconnecting with repeat ones, too. Thank you so much for your support! Can you believe its the end of July and back-to-school is almost here?! I can't get over the fact that I have an almost-first grader.

I only take on a few sessions per month, so July is pretty much booked up now. I'm now booking for August and September, and you're welcome to schedule your holiday session as well. This year I'm planning to do one or two days of mini-sessions for Christmas photos. These mini sessions will also offer a special collection, including Christmas cards. I'm still working on the details and the location, but I'll have more information soon.

END OF SUMMER PROMOTIONS
For the month of August, I am promoting BIG PRINTS! I love, love, love big prints. They make a dramatic impression on your walls. Any prints that you order in size 16x20 and up are 15% off, including standard prints, storyboards, canvas, and framing.

This is a smaller storyboard, but it gives you an idea of what they look like. These gorgeous products are printed and mounted on 3/8" wood substrate, and come ready to hang.










And for both the month of August and September, I am promoting this fabulous line of photo jewelry. The entire line is 30% off! If you'd like to see more samples, email me for a gallery link and a price list.

Here are a couple of samples:




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your products are stunning! and love the storyboards!

Anonymous said...

those are all absolutely fantastic!!!

Ali said...

Hey Love the big prints! Can you email me and tell me where ya get them done at?

ali@ahphotos.com

I've never seen them and I love them b/c you don't have to buy a frame!

Marla said...

Thanks so much! I just adore the gallery mount storyboards. They are every bit as gorgeous in person. =)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I love those storyboards .. nicely done. And the jewelry is fantastic. Would you mind sharing where you get them? Y