Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Quickie Vacation

Its been such a busy summer, but we finally manged to get away for a few days for some family time. We escaped to the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee earlier this week, to a beautiful log cabin with an incredible view. We spent lots of time exploring Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and the Smoky Mountain National Forest. We even managed to get a hike in up to Grotto Falls. We did some shopping at the fabulous outlet malls, and even took the girls for their first experience with mini-golf. I took tons of photos of course, and it will take me forever to catch up on editing, but I promised the girls we would make a book out of the photos from our trip.

Here are just a few that I've edited so far. The rest will have to wait until I'm done editing a few client sessions. =)

Our log cabin in the mountains ...


Why they call them the Smoky Mountains ...


The view from our deck ...


Just after sunrise from our deck ...


Enjoying the view ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh how I wish i was there.
beautiful, just beautiful