Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mama in the Country

I've only lived in northern Alabama a couple of years, so I haven't had a chance to explore all the little towns around here. This past weekend I had the opportunity to visit a lovely spot out in the country. It felt like it was waaaay out of town, but it was really only an hour's drive. The drive was worth it though ... lovely scenery, up in the hills, and a beautiful mama to work with.

I knew this session would be special, when Dad-to-Be contacted me about surprising her with a maternity session for her birthday. What a thoughtful guy!

The love and affection they have for one another really shines through when you see these two together. This is one my favorites from the session.


The current Baby in the house ...


I love her expression here, another one of my favorites!


When I saw this old, rustic swing ... I knew it would be perfect.




This is going to be one adventurous baby, no doubt! Mama and Daddy love to ride their four wheelers in their off time. I love that she was willing to jump on for a few shots. Look at her smile in this one ... pure joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW
These are fantastic!
I LOVE the first one most, but they are all great!