Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yummmm!

Can you believe summer is almost over? I for one can't wait for fall. Fall is my absolute favorite season since moving to northern Alabama. I love when the air turns crisp and the temperature starts to chill. And I especially love the fall colors. Already the days have turned drier and less humid (which unfortunately plays heck with my sinuses) and the evenings are just perfection. I love that the kids are back outside every afternoon and evening again, riding their bikes, jumping on the trampoline, playing with friends.

My girls will miss summer. My girls will miss ice cream. Oh wait. They can still have ice cream. But they will really miss swimming the most.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer's just starting this side.
I'll miss the coolness of Winter, lol!
lovely phoos