Saturday, April 28, 2007

Some Famiy Love

Anna is a total Daddy's Girl. I mean, she loves Mommy, but when Elliot is around ... it's all about Daddy. Lately when it is bed time she runs to him and says "Hold YOU!" and holds her arms up for him to rescue him. It's the sweetest thing. I love watching them together, seeing the bond they share. :)


I bought a tripod a couple of months ago and have barely used it. I used it once on my trip to Nashville, but I absolutely hated the thing. We have not yet bonded. Today I decided to get the thing out and try to get some shots of me and the girls. We were giggling and being silly, having so much fun. I can't wait to try it again with Elliot, too. Maybe this tripod thing isn't so bad after all ... hm ...


ETA: Wow, the web is really washing out my color on here. Not sure what that's about, its been happening a lot lately..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love it! Great shot of you and the girls!

Renee L

Anonymous said...

sweet photos!

Marla said...

Thanks, girls! :)