Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Sweet Hug

Even though there are lots of things wrong with this shot technically, I just love it for the emotional power. Anna so loves her Papa Mike. She talks about him all the time. Her new favorite phrase is "Where's Papa?" and "Papa 'Cola" (she can't say Pensacola yet!). She loves talking on the phone now, too, and the first thing she says to her Grandma Linda is "Papa Home?". In fact, when she talks on her pretend phone (which is sometimes the remote control or even her foot!), she always talks to her Papa Mike. So sweet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet!

AmyC said...

Okay...forget the technicalities! This shot is perfect! It caputes such a special relationship...there's nothing better than that!

This is just lovely. And, I LOVE that she uses her own foot as a phone! LOL! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

This is the best photo .. I love it .. and the conversion is perfect for it ..
No words needed for this photo!

Jennifer said...

So sweet, now I'm crying see thats how it is with my kids and my dad he lives in another state so my kids don't get to see him much, and when they do they are all over him, thanks for sharing!

Marla said...

Thanks, everyone!