Saturday, August 25, 2007

Check Out Those Lashes!

I just love shots like this. :) These are some more from a little mini session I did with Anna back at the end of June. I was shocked because she asked me to "takey picher". Needless to say I was happy to give in to her request!! Of course it didn't take long before she was uninterested and took off to do something else. I was just happy I got a few of her looking at me.

I'm trying out some different black and white conversions for fun. These are all the same conversion, but on the first one I warmed it up a little bit. Whatcha think?






2 comments:

Renee said...

You've been tagged! List 8 interesting things about yourself, then tag 8 other photogs =)

Shannon said...

Marla! these shots are great.....so love the second one! Lovely eyes! The conversions are wonderful! See you on the board.

Shannon