Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Little Lady Bug

Today Sarah found a lady bug on the way home from the bus stop. She was so excited because it was content to crawl around on her hands and arms. She is just fascinated with lady bugs. She asked me if we could keep it. She wanted to put it in a ladybug house and feed it grass. I told her we needed set it free outside in its own environment. At first this made her sad, but then she decided it was the best thing to do. We took a few pictures first, of course. It was about to rain, and we didn't have much light, which made it hard to get good shutter speeds. In most of the shots the ladybug was a blur ... darned thing just wouldn't cooperate and stay still!! Still, I did manage to get a couple of quick snaps that turned out passable. See, if I had a macro lens .... hee, hee.



2 comments:

Julie said...

Ewww! I don't like those lady bugs, but that one is pretty sweet :)

Consider yourself tagged. 8 things we may or may not know about you :)

Anonymous said...

more pictures of my adorable neices and less ladybugs