Saturday, August 18, 2007

Some Milestones for Anna

This week little Miss Anna had a few milestones of her own. She now has enough hair (kinda) for a little bitty pony tail. I thought it was really cute, Sarah squealed with delight that Anna finally had a pony tail, and even their daddy thought it looked sweet. Anna, on the other hand, didn't seem to care much one way or the other about it! Typical. :) Anna is not a big fan of my camera most of the time. Sadly, the first shot is the best of the bunch. She flat refused to look my way and in fact went into full-out Toddler Meltdown Mode ... crying "No takey pitcher!" and boo-hooing inconsolably. I promise, right after I took the picture I comforted her and calmed her down. :)






Her other milestone this week was the start of Mom's Day Out. She was so excited about it she could barely stand it. All morning she kept saying "lets go schoooooool" and wanting to know if it was time to go yet. She'll be going two days a week, for four hours each. She had so much fun playing with the other kids. It took her half an hour just to wind down after I picked her up.





1 comment:

Amy Howe said...

i love these photos! i meant to comment on them on AGAAC but the day got away from me! :)