Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blog Problems and a Quickie Vacation

I've just discovered than on some monitors the photos on my blog look distorted and pixely. Apparently its not consistent, but I've had reports that for some the images don't look like they are supposed to. It would help me out if you could leave me a comment or send an email and let me know what you see. Do the images show up clear and sharp or distorted and choppy? Also, let me know what web browser you're using. I'm use a 24" iMac and use Firefox for my browser, and my images look correct. I'm baffled!

Also, I'm away for the holiday weekend, so emails/calls will be returned on Tuesday.


I took Sarah to get her hair cut today and its now just below her shoulders! I'll post a shot of it after we get back home. In the meantime, here's how long it was ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marla! they look fine to me, I'm using the macbook with safari, and often I am slack and just read off google reader- all looking fine from there on my screen too. Can't wait to see the new haircut!

Cheers, m

Anonymous said...

Hey Marla,
The photos look pixely on both of my PC monitors. It use firefox. Wish I knew how to help.

Terry

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India said...

Hey Marla!
The this picture of the little girl does look pixelated. I m using firefox.

P.S: i loved your blog. keep posting.

Anonymous said...

when I enlarge the photo, it looks perfect on my side!
I'm on a pc, with a lcd monitor and using FF 3!

Your DD is stunning!

HTH

Kopperhead said...

Your photos look great on my Dell laptop with Firefox, both sizes. Keep up the good work. I stumbled on your blog when one of the senior portraits flashed across my Blog Play. I live in Pensacola, but want to move to north Alabama, LOL. Also, I'm a retired photographer.