Saturday, August 02, 2008

Just One

Sarah has always been a big fan of the Disney princesses. For a while there she was watching the movies all the time. Right now its Hannah Montana. How did that happen?! I didn't think she even knew who Hannah Montana was. That's a post for another day. =) Anyway. Anna hasn't really gotten into the princess movies yet. But she LOVES all things princess. And her favorite dress-up outfit is Snow White. I just couldn't resist adding the apple. ;)



I'm off to Atlanta for a girls weekend!! I will not have my computer with me, so I will return emails on Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful snow white princess!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, Marla! We're princess obsessed over here, too. I don't know how, but Camryn always makes a point of calling them the "Disney" princesses... boy do those folks know how to market! :)

Anna is growing up so fast!!