Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sweet Curls

Luck was on our side Saturday morning ... we managed to get Ava's 1 yr session in before the rain! Miss Ava has the prettiest blue eyes and the sweetest little curls you've ever seen. Betcha her hair is going to be gorgeous as she grows up. This little doll has already been walking for a couple of months, and she made me work to keep up with her!! And check out the adorable outfits her mom had for her ... just gorgeous!

Here's your sneak peek, Paige, and thanks for being so great to work with!

This one has already become a favorite of mine!! I love that you can see those adorable curls so clearly. =)


Peek-a-boo! You know me, I love black & whites and I thought this one was just crying out for it. I love it in color too ... but you will have to wait to see the color version, Paige! =)


Aww, those cute little pursed lips!


I just love the intensity of her expression here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't she just the most adorable little girl - fab images :)

Anonymous said...

oh she is so cute! love her eyes and hair! Stunning images!

Anonymous said...

oh she is precious man
lovely captures