Friday, August 22, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Ok. So maybe its not really beginning to look a lot like Christmas. As I sit here checking the current forecast its a toasty 92 degrees, not exactly the kind of thing to get you in the holiday spirit!!

Despite the heat and the humidity, its actually time to start thinking about your holiday images and cards! This year I'm setting aside two separate days for holiday mini sessions. What are minis you ask? They are 15-20 min sessions, designed to get you that special image(s) for your holiday cards and gifts.

I've had lots of you asking me for details about holiday sessions, and I promise, I will give you all of the details on Monday! I'll post sample cards as well.

And what would a post be without a few photographs?? I did a mini session with Sarah and Anna waaaay back in March, that I just recently got around to editing. I fell in LOVE with this mural!! And the adorable outfits they're wearing? I purchased them from the Posh Mommy & Baby boutique in Madison. I highly recommend it for super cute kids' clothes.











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

funky images - your colours are stunning

Anonymous said...

oh I adore the 3rd shot!
fab!!!

Amanda said...

what a fun wall! Love your color

Anonymous said...

the colors are awesome! Love them and fantastic shots but can you stop showing off about how hot it is over there? LOL